Shri Rishi Yadav is working as Associate Professor / Head of Department of Mechanical Engineering Department in Shri Balaji Institute of Technology and Management, Betul Madhya Pradesh.
SBITM is awarded as Best Upcoming Engineering College in Rural Area in MP by Rajiv Gandhi Prodhogiki Vishwavidhyalaya, Bhopal.
Prof. Rishi Yadav completed his BE degree. He did M.Tech from ” RGPV University “Bhopal in. He has over 15 years of teaching, research and administrative work experience at various levels. His foremost concern remains to impart knowledge to the students by nurturing their understanding of fundamental concepts and by developing problem-solving skills. Besides teaching, he had successfully executed other administrative responsibilities of conducting RGPV examinations as college Examination Superintendent besides public sectors examination like Intelligence Bureau (IB), Indian Ordnance Factory, Food Corporation of India Ltd. (FCI), UPSC etc. He supervised more than 20 Group student’s major and minor projects at UG level.
- Production Engineering
- Dynamics of Machines
- Composite Engineering
- “5th International Conference on Materials processing and Characterization “held at Hyderabad in the year 2016.
- International Conference on “Mechanical Engineering” organised by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University at Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh in the year 2002.
- Felicitation for outstanding contribution.
- Recognized for “Exemplary Work” for outstanding contribution in University result during academic year by SBITM Betul
- Life member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE).
- Consecutive winner of Certificate of Honour in Srijan 2014 and 2015 for helping students to achieve excellence in the subject “Dynamics of Machines (ME-505)”, taught during the session 2012-13 and 2013-14.