Department: Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
Prof. Shashank Mane Head Of the Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. He completed his BE degree from Bapurao Deshmukh college of Engineering Nagpur Maharastra in June 2007. He did M.Tech G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering Nagpur
He has over 12 years of teaching, research and administrative work experience at various levels. His foremost concern remains to impart knowledge to the students by nurturing their understanding of fundamental concepts and by developing problem-solving skills. Besides teaching, he had successfully executed other administrative responsibilities. As Head of the department, his focus is more on practical aspects of engineering education where students are exposed to training and project development in order to make them employable right from the day they step out of the college after their degrees. Apart from RGPV curriculum, he focuses more on empirical technicalities of the subject in order to bridge the gap between industrial requirement and university curriculum. He stresses a lot on making the students technically sound and upgraded.
VLSI, Signal and Systems, Electronic Devices, Integrated Circuits, DSP, Analog & Digital Communication
- STTP on “Recent Trends in Research and Industrial Applications using Advanced MATLAB” sponsored by ISTE, New Delhi, 2nd May 2016 to 6th May 2016 organized at JIT, Nagpur.
- Two Days workshop Cyborg- The Robotic Workshop conducted by KYRION Robotics club, PJLCE, Nagpur, 01-02 September 2012
- One Week Workshop on “Effective Teaching Techniques” at GHRCE, Nagpur, 2nd April to 7th April, 2012.
- FDDP on “Quest for Best” Organized by Human Excellence department of LTJSS, Nagpur from 30th May 2011 to 1st June 2011.
- Excellence in service award for completing 7 years in service at Shri Balaji institute Of Technology and Management Betul.