Ms Meena Sune is working as Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication Department of Shri Balaji Institute of Technology and Management, Betul Madhya Pradesh.
SBITM is awarded as Best Upcoming Engineering College in Rural Area in MP by Rajiv Gandhi Prodhogiki Vishwavidhyalaya, Bhopal.
Prof. Meena Sune completed her BE degree from “ Royal College of Technology, Indore”. She did M.Tech from “ Shri Balaji Institute of Technology, Betul” in Digital Communication. She has over 08 years of teaching.
She provide a variety of opportunities for students to apply and use knowledge and skills in different learning situations. She uses active, very instructional practice and mode teaching and offer real-world practical examples. She helps students feel capable, she motivates them to do their best, provide facility teacher-student communication about problems and makes the student receptive to the teacher’s expectations and example.
- Digital Communication
- Digital Electronics
- Material Science
Conference / Workshop Heighlights
- Workshop: Robotics in LNCT, Indore, 2010
- Certified CCNA( Cisco certified network associate) from Techoz Solutions, Indore, 2010
- Certified Diploma in office Management (DOM) from Soft Link Computer Academy, Betul, 2005
- Certified of all India Council for Technical Education
- Member of Anti Ragging Squad.
- Member of Women Grievance Cell in SBITM, Betul
- School topper in HSS state board examination, 2007