Designation: Assistant Professor (Department of Polytechnic Engineering)
Professor Sandeep Karole completed his Diploma in MECHANICAL ENG. In GOVT. POLYTECHNIC BETUL From RGPV BHOPAL. He has done
B.E. degree from. SWAMIVIVEKANAND INST. OF. TECH. & MANAG. BHOPAL is affiliated to RGPV BHOPAL. He has M.TECH. degree from SCOPE COLLEGE BHOPAL. He has over 10 years experience in teaching. He supervised more than 10 BE Major Project at under graduation level. He Worked on “Heat transfer and friction behaviors in rectangular Duct with Two Different Ribs” in M.Tech. Thesis .He aspire to work in a competitive and inspiring environment and gain maximum experience working along with the leading professionals of the technological field
Specializations: Thermal Engineering
- Attend conference and workshop, Details are given below.
1) Recent trends in Instrumentation Techniques for environmental monitoring.
2) Attend workshop on Staaad pro software in Sbitm Betul.
3)Attend workshop on soil investigation and Design of Foundation.
4)Attend workshop on English speaking course at Manit bhopal.
- 1 year exp in SERV Engg. in BHOPAL MOTORS PVT LTD Bhopal.
Papers Published In International Journals: 04
1) SANDEEP KUMAR KAROLE, ISHWAR SINGH” Heat transfer and friction behaviors in rectangular Duct with Two Different Ribs” IJSTEV1I9020, Volume : 1, Issue : 9, 01/04/2015,56-62
2) Sandeep Karole, Rupali Rathore, Shubham Wagdre” Experimental Investigation of Heat Transfer by PIN FIN” Volume-5 | Issue-2 , April 2018, 2394-9333, IJTRD16490
3) Rajesh Barange, Sandeep Karole A Case Study in Improving of Productivity using TPM as a Tool” IJSRDV6I40545 , Volume : 6, Issue : 4, 01/07/2018, 624-627
4) SANDEEP KUMAR KAROLE, ISHWAR SINGH” CFD Based Comparative Analysis of Different Ribs with Varying and Same Height in Rectangular Duct “ IJSTE – International Journal of Science Technology & Engineering | Volume 1 | Issue 10 | April 2015 ISSN (online): 2349-784