Dr. Paresh J. Shah, Principal, Shri Balaji Institute of Technology and Management, Betul, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
• He has been awarded his Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) in “Power quality improvement & filtering techniques in power supplies” from Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science, Indore, under Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal in 2014.
• He has received the B.E. degree(Bachelor of Engineering) in Industrial Electronics Engineering from Amravati University, Maharashtra in 1989 with first class.
• He has completed M.E. degree (Master of Engineering) in Power Electronics from SGSITS, Indore in 1997, with honoured.
• He has also qualified Diploma in Business Management (D.B.M), Master of Management Science (M.M.S.) from Pune University.
• He is also recognized Ph.D. guide in Electrical and Electronics Engineering of KBC North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon and guiding eight candidates.
• He was also Chairman, Board of Studies (BOS) of Electrical Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering at NMU, Jalgaon
• He has published 50+ research papers in international journals and conferences like Springer, Elsevier and also written few books.
• He was also work as a Professor and Head in Electrical Engineering Department for 5 and half year.
• He is also reviewer of many International journals & conferences.
It includes, IEEE transaction on Power Electronics, IET Power Electronics, IE (India) International Conference on Engineering and Technology (ICET-2021) organizing by Faculty of Engineering of Prince of Songkla University (PSU), Thailand.
• His total experience is 32 years.
• Established MoU with renowned industries for development of students and faculty members.
- Prince of Songkla University, Thailand.
- National Infotech, Surat
- kWatt Solution Pvt. Ltd., IIT Mumbai.
• Received grant from AICTE of Rs. 366667/- for conduct Short Term Training Program (STTP) on “Digitally Controlled Power Converters for Industrial and Renewable Applications” under AQIS.
• He has organized many Faculty Development Programs and syllabus framing workshops.
• He also has been honored by “Shiksha Rattan Puraskar” and “Super Genius Award”.
• He is member of professional societies: ISTE, IE(India), ISLE.